* Pay as you go Wireless internet in the community of Hay River, NWT, Canada. Currently our signal is available in the downtown core as well as in areas of new town and at the airport.
If you are interested in more information please contact email@example.com.
By using the internet with ArcTech Computers you accept the following terms and conditions:
ArcTech Computers (“Your Service Provider”) is committed to being a responsible network citizen. To assist Your Service Provider in protecting the usefulness and enjoyment of the Internet, you agree to abide by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”). Any violation of this AUP will constitute a violation of the terms of your Service Agreement and may result in the termination of such Service Agreement and/or suspension of your Service thereunder.
If you have any questions about this AUP, do not hesitate to contact Your Service Provider via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of this AUP, “Internet host” means any computer or electronic device connected to the Internet. Terms not otherwise defined in this AUP will have the meanings set out elsewhere in the Service Agreement.
Your Service is solely for your personal and non-commercial use; without limitation, you may not use the Service or any equipment provided in connection with the Service for operation of an Internet service provider’s business or for any other non-residential purpose.
Harassing or abusive language or actions, whether verbal, written or otherwise, of Your Service Provider’s employees, suppliers, agents and representatives is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated.
You are prohibited from using the Service for activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Transmitting unsolicited messages which, in the sole judgement of Your Service Provider, cause significant disruption or elicit complaints from other Internet users.
- Restricting or inhibiting any other user from using or enjoying the Internet, impairing the operations or efficiency of the Service or creating an unusually large burden on our networks, or otherwise generating levels of Internet traffic sufficient to impede other users’ ability to transmit or receive information.
- Harassing users or groups in any way including but not limited to defaming, abusing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others.
- Impersonating other ArcTech Computers Internet subscribers or other Internet service providers’ subscribers in any way.
- Uploading or downloading, transmitting, posting, publishing, disseminating, receiving, retrieving, storing or otherwise reproducing, distributing or providing access to information, software, files or other material which (i) are confidential or protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without prior authorization from the rights holder(s); (ii) are defamatory, obscene, child pornography or hate literature; or (iii) constitute invasion of privacy, appropriation of personality, or unauthorized linking or framing.
- Falsifying or deleting any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file or other data.
- Transmitting, posting, publishing, disseminating, receiving, retrieving, storing or otherwise reproducing, distributing or providing access to any files, program or information designed to assist users in defeating copy-protection, registration and any other anti-theft mechanisms associated with commercial or shareware programs.
- Transmitting, posting, receiving, retrieving, storing or otherwise reproducing, distributing or providing access to any program or information designed to assist in the fraudulent use of telecommunications services.
- Using an Internet host’s resources in a manner which is not authorized by its administrators. This includes mail relaying, transmitting chain letters, make-money-fast or pyramid style schemes of any sort.
- Posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a virus, “cancelbot”, “trojan horse”, “worm” or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Transmitting, posting, receiving, retrieving, storing or otherwise reproducing, distributing or providing access to any program or information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Violating or breaching any applicable laws and/or regulations.
Network / Security
In addition to the general terms set out above, you are prohibited from using the Service for activities that include, but are not limited to:
- Sharing of your Account UserID and password for any purpose, including for the purpose of concurrent login sessions from the same Account.
- Causing an Internet host to become unable to effectively service requests from other hosts.
- Running and/or hosting server applications including but not limited to HTTP, FTP, POP, SMTP, Proxy/SOCKS, and NNTP.
- Analyzing or penetrating an Internet host’s security mechanisms.
- Forging any part of the TCP/IP packet headers in any way.
- Committing any act which may compromise the security of your Internet host in any way.
As further set out in your Service Agreement, you are solely responsible for the security of your system and Account. Your Service Provider will offer full co-operation with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation arising from a breach of this AUP.
In the event that numerous complaints are received by our staff in regards to any breaches of this AUP, at the discretion of Your Service Provider, a processing fee per complaint received, in addition to an administration fee, may be charged.